Thursday, March 9, 2017

Successful Trade Idea



I took a couple of longs this week that worked out well.  One much better than the other.  All in all I hauled in about 100 pips for the week.  ICT, if you're reading this, thanks a lot!!

When I took this screenshot, I was already long from 1.0530 and taken half of my position off of the table at +25.  I moved my stop to BreakEven +1.  I was able to let the rest go at 1.0585.  
If you weren't able to get the long down at the Daily Order Block (in blue on the chart above), then the New York Open Killzone, where an OTE long occured, is where you could have jumped in.  Notice that the NYO OTE Long occured right against the Asian high.  There was a lot of confluence today.


The chart above is from my post here. As you can see, I predicted these levels to be long opportunities. I'm fortunate that I was able to get an order filled 

No comments:

Post a Comment