Tuesday, February 18, 2014

1.3680 and the Weekly Trinity Breakout

An overlay chart reveals that a Smart Money Trade Divergence existed.  The GBP broke new highs while the EUR still had not.
A quick glance at the H1 chart reveals that market flow in the short term was bullish.  
A confluence of levels might keep this rally at bay.  Either way, I paid myself.
A combination of all of ICT's tools allowed me to hold my trailing portion over the weekend.  In the m15 and m5 charts above, you could see plenty of buy opportunities that would have gotten you in sync with the market.
So far, this week has been a bit slow.  However, if you are trading using ICT's concepts, you would have been hunting for setups at high probability levels and most likely turned a profit.  1.3680 is a big level for me as I have been blogging about it recently.  Here as well.

3 comments:

  1. Manny,
    Just following up to see if you stuck with it? The ICT, Inner Circle Trader teachings. Are you Killing it ICT Style?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I never saw this. Yeah I'm keeping up with it. I just got lazy and didn't want to tweet and blog here anymore. I am in the middle of ramping up this blog again. so I'll be posting much more often.

    I'm not sure why this keeps coming up as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Manny. Great stuff. Can you tell me how you manage to do your overlays. Is it on MT4 or are you doing it on another platform.

    Petar N

    ReplyDelete