Monday, November 11, 2013

Long

I'll be looking to buy retracements at support levels I find on the 1-hour and 4-hour time frames. Coincidently, this might be setting up a bullish power of 3 for next week.
ICT preaches that the high or low of the week is formed by Tuesday's London open. With that premise in mind, I am looking for a short term low to form. Preferably into an OTE Buy pattern.  Since I don't know when (or if) this scenario will play out I can assume that there might be a good short opportunity somewhere that will carry us down to the aforementioned short term low. I don't think we'll break the low we've set for all of Monday's trading but if we do, then I don't think we'll break last week's low. 

You don't need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money. 

                                       -Mark Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment